Eskridge Lexus Specials
Lexus RX-L$1,000 Lease Cash All 2022 RX-L ModelsView Disclaimer
All lease and purchase offers available on new and in-stock 2022 Lexus RX-L inventory. See dealer for details. Expires 12/1/2022.
Lexus RX$1,500 Lease Cash 2022 RX Models$1,000 Lease Cash 2022 RXh ModelsView Disclaimer
All lease and purchase offers available on new and in-stock 2022 Lexus RX and RXh inventory. See dealer for details. Expires 12/1/2022.
Lexus UX$750 Lexus Cash All 2023 UX ModelsView Disclaimer
All lease and purchase offers available on new and in-stock 2023 Lexus UX inventory. See dealer for details. Expires 12/1/2022.
Lexus ES$1,000 Lease Cash 2023 ES Models$500 Lease Cash 2023 ES AWD Models$500 Lease Cash 2023 ES Hybrid ModelsView Disclaimer
Offer available on new and in-stock 2023 Lexus ES inventory. See dealer for details. Expires 12/1/2022.
Lexus IS$500 Lease Cash All 2022 IS Models$500 Lease Cash All 2023 IS ModelsView Disclaimer
Offer available on new and in-stock 2022 and 2023 Lexus IS inventory. See dealer for details. Expires 12/1/2022.
If you’re looking for a vehicle that is both luxurious and highly functional, you can’t go wrong with a Lexus. Whether you’re in the market for an elegant sedan, agile coupe, or versatile crossover vehicle, you can find it here at Eskridge Lexus, along with multiple leasing and financing solutions.
Eskridge Lexus Specials
Consider taking advantage of our current special offers:
- 2022 Lexus RX-L: You can benefit from a lease cash incentive of $1,000 when leasing this gorgeous SUV
- 2022 Lexus RX: You can save $1,500 if you choose the Lexus RX and $1,000 for its hybrid version
- 2022 Lexus ES: We offer a $1,500 cash lease incentive on all models of this exquisite sedan
- 2022 Lexus IS: This elegant and sporty compact sedan is available with a lease cash incentive of $500
How Does Leasing Work?
Leasing a vehicle is a very popular alternative to buying it and involves paying a fixed amount of money each month to the car dealership in exchange for the right to use that car in your everyday activities. At the end of the leasing period, which is usually a few years, the customer can either return the car to the dealership or pay a predetermined amount of money, which is called residual value, to gain ownership of the car. The usual steps that you’re likely to go through after deciding to lease a Lexus from us are:
- You identify the make and model you want to lease.
- You check our website to see if you can benefit from any special offers and discounts.
- You contact us and determine your leasing conditions, such as the down payment amount, number of years on the leasing agreement, and monthly installments.
- You sign a lease contract that includes all relevant terms.
- You get your Lexus and drive it off our lot.
- At the end of the leasing period, you either return the car or pay the residual value and gain ownership.
Why is Leasing a Good Opportunity?
Leasing has emerged as a viable alternative to buying, for several reasons. Some of them are:
- You need less cash to get your dream vehicle. When financing a vehicle, you usually have to pay a significant down payment, which can rise to 20% of the vehicle’s value. If you’re purchasing a high-end luxury car like a Lexus, this means that you’d be blocking a significant amount of cash that you can use for other things. Leasing involves little or no down payment, giving you more flexibility with your finances.
- You also pay less money each month. Not only is the down payment significantly lower when leasing compared to buying, but the monthly installments are too. When financing you’re basically paying the vehicle’s entire purchase price plus interest, but leasing payments only cover the vehicle’s depreciation during the time it’s in your custody, so you’d be covering a much lower amount.
- You would always be driving a new vehicle. Leasing is also the ideal solution if you don’t want to worry about your vehicle getting older and less reliable. Once your lease period ends, you can simply return your current vehicle to the dealership, decide on a new one, sign the new leasing agreement, and drive off in your new vehicle.
- You’re less likely to worry about repair costs. A major benefit of always having a new vehicle, especially a high-quality one like a Lexus, is the fact that it’s highly unlikely to need repairs. If you do, they’re probably covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
- You don’t have to resell your vehicle. When you own a vehicle and decide it’s time for a new one, you usually have to go through the process of finding a buyer for it on the open market. This can be a hassle and leasing eliminates it completely by making it the dealership’s responsibility to find another destination for the vehicle in question.
- You can probably choose from a wider variety of vehicles. If you think it’s time to get your dream Lexus but the financing terms are either unaffordable or unattainable due to bad credit, leasing is the perfect alternative. Having a lower down payment and lower monthly payments means you have access to a wider variety of models.
- You can buy the vehicle at the end of the leasing period. Some of us form special relationships with our cars and want to keep them for several years. It’s especially relevant with a Lexus, due to their timeless design and excellent build quality. If this happens, it’s good to know that you always have the option of buying the car at the end of the leasing period.
How Do I Know if Leasing Is Right for Me?
Despite its many advantages, leasing is not everyone’s first choice. You’re very likely to benefit from a leasing deal if you fit into one of these categories:
- You don’t want to own your vehicle. Car ownership can be a hassle and you can completely avoid it by leasing your vehicle, as it basically functions like a long-term rental.
- You only need a vehicle for a limited time. If you’re at a point in your life or career when you need a car for a short period of time, leasing it eliminates the trouble of having to sell it when you don’t need it anymore.
- You only want to drive the newest vehicles. If you’re interested in owning brand new vehicles that use the latest automotive and infotainment technology, leasing can help you achieve it by enabling you to upgrade your car every one or two years.
Leasing has emerged as a great alternative to buying, as it allows you to enjoy a new vehicle without some of the financial burden and responsibility that comes with financing it. If you’re looking to lease a luxurious high-quality vehicle, you should look no further than a Lexus. Visit us at Eskridge Lexus for a chance to explore all available Lexus models and have our professionals walk you through the leasing process.